I think, Mr.Gray, there are, um, tremors around us. Like the vibrations of a note of music, hidden music.Some might be more attuned to them than others. What do those people do, those who have been chosen?
ok but consider this
1. stop startin shit w ppl on tumblr for no reason
2. wash your ass
3. get a plant
4. listen to smooth jazz
6. keep chillin
7. dont ever stop chillin
It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966)
I was tagged by magsnstuff :)
Their Questions and My Answers:
1. What are your top 5 favourite bands/musicians?
The Beatles, Dave Matthew’s Band, Fun., No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, and Coldplay
2. Favourite ship, and why?
Because they’re perfection! *le sigh* Aside from that, I believe they’d bring out each other’s strengths and hone one another’s weaknesses. She’s the light to his dark and, I believe, would accept him and understand him better than anyone else from canon.
3. If you could star in a movie, would you rather be the villain or the hero? Why?
Hmmm, probably the hero, only because I’d wanna live to the end of the film, haha!
4. Do you miss someone at the moment?
5. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they about?
I wish I would’ve spent less time when I was younger worrying about what other people think of me and more time loving myself. It’s now taking me a long time to learn how to…
6. Do you think someone owes you an apology?
Yes, but it will likely never happen, so I’ve made my peace with it. If they choose to waste their energy on hating and disliking me, that’s their choice.
7. If you could be an animagus, what form would you take?
Ooo, I don’t know! Maybe a horse or a large cat!
8. Top 3 fanfictions?
Damn, that’s hard! There are many I love! I suppose, if I had to choose three, they’d be (all SSHG, of course!): The Northern Sky in Winter by cathedralcarver, The Occluded Soul by Aurette, and Nocturne by Scion of Kushiel
9. If you had an emergency, and knew you could never return home, what objects would you pick to accompany you? Pick 5.
1). My dog, Ace; 2). Food for him and for me; 3). Laptop; 4). Family photographs; 5). Phone
10. Do you believe in God? Why?
I struggle with religion. A lot. I think I want to believe in God, and a strong part of me does, but then I also find it so difficult to grasp/understand, if He does exist, how/why He’d allow so many devastating things to occur, both on a large and small scale.
I guess the simple answer is yes (kind of).
11. Someone tells you you have to be a vegetarian from now on, in order to prevent animal extinction. What will you miss the most?
I’m the pickiest eater in the world, so there aren’t a lot of meats I’d miss. If I had to pick one, I’d say grilled chicken.
I tag: Any one of my followers who wants to play! :)
Shipping something so hard that you just
i am so untalented that i am untalented at being untalented